Company History

Date History
1887 Established in Liverpool to service the maritime industry
1947 Treated 1st Aerospace order for British Aerospace
1987 Moved to current premises in Brunswick Business Park
1999 Gained IPPC approval (Integrated Pollution Prevention Control)
1999 Acquired by Bodycote
2000 1st independent treatment house in Europe to gain Nadcap Approval
2005 Acquired by Aerogistics Holdings Ltd
2006 Acqusition of PZL Mielec galvanising plant to establish King & Fowler Polska
2007 King & Fowler Polska gains ISO 9001, AS9100, Nadcap and OEM accreditations
2010 Acquired by JHE Group
2012 Returned to being an independent treatment house